Open Enrollment for 2015 University of California health and welfare benefits begins at 8 a.m., Thursday, Oct. 30 and extends until 5 p.m., Nov. 25. All of the current medical plans will be available in 2015, with a few benefits enhancements and no major changes. A summary of key benefits enhancements and plan costs is available at the 2015 Open Enrollment website.
For an article describing 2015 benefit offerings, see “Take 5 to make the most of your benefits during Open Enrollment” on the UC website.
On the Berkeley campus, Human Resources will offer Open Enrollment-related information and resources for faculty, staff, emeriti and retirees at the following times and places:
Sessions for emeriti and retirees
- Retirees: Thursday, Oct. 30, 10 a.m.-noon, 150 University Hall
- Emeriti: Wednesday, Nov. 5, 10 a.m.-noon, 150 University Hall
Combined sessions for faculty, staff and non-Medicare retirees
- Tuesday, Oct. 28,10 a.m.-noon, 150 University Hall
- Thursday, Nov. 6, 10 a.m.-noon, 150 University Hall
Medical Plan Information Day for faculty, staff, retirees (medical-plan reps will be available for questions)
- Friday, Nov. 7, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., Freight and Salvage Coffee House, 2020 Addison St., Berkeley
Open Enrollment phone consultations
UC Berkeley Human Resources will also offer on-on-one, 15-minute phone consultations, by appointment, on Tuesday, Nov. 4; Friday, Nov. 14; and Friday, Nov. 21. To schedule an appointment, call (510) 642-7053.