Public Policy professor, Robert Reich, discusses how tax cuts and spending can reduce stock values; Prof. Jennifer Doudna talks about the future of gene editing; Prof. Matt Walker discusses the link between sleep deprivation and major diseases; Cristina Robins describes how rising sea levels allow us to learn more about the past; Researchers at Adesnik Lab are create laser 3D holograms; Architecture professor, Ronald Rael, shows off a 3D printed home, which could help ease the housing crisis; Meet first-generation college graduates and twins, Tyler and Cameron Haberman.
- CNN, “Falling Stocks,” Robert Reich
- Stroke of Genius, “CRISPER,” Jennifer A. Doudna
- CBS This Morning, “Sleep Loss Epidemic,” Matthew Walker
- KPIX, “Fossil Discovery,” Cristina Robins
- KPIX, “Brain Holograms,” Alan Mardinly
- KPIX, “3D Printing,” Ronald Rael
- ABC 7, “Twin Haas School of Business Graduates”, Tyler and Cameron Haberman